We provide the following services
Allow us to remove the burden of accounting and bookkeeping from the day to day running of your business.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services include;
- Preparation of accounts for self assessment, construction industry, partnerships or Companies House filing
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services carried out at our office or yours, using Sage accounting software
- Advice on the best bookkeeping software and subsequent training if needed
We ensure that all accounting and bookkeeping services are completed within the agreed timescale or by the statutory deadlines. Whilst accounting, we can assist in minimising your tax liability. Whilst bookkeeping, we can keep you informed on your businesses cashflow, current profitability, areas to improve and advise on how to save the business money.
Please take a look at our additional services to learn how we can relieve you of so much more than just accounting and bookkeeping.
Cashflow forecasts and business plans are regularly needed to support finance applications or maybe you just want to plan ahead?
Our service includes;
- Business strategy and goal setting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Profit forecasts
- Liaising with lenders
- Ongoing monitoring to measure how you are doing compared to the plans and forecasts
There is more to consider than just registering a new limited company with Companies House.
Our company formation package includes;
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation for yourself
- Appointment of directors, persons with significant control and secretaries
- Appointment of shareholders and issue of share certificates
- Use of our address as your registered office
- Completion of all necessary minutes, resolutions and company register
- Register company with HMRC for corporation tax
- VAT registration
- Payroll scheme registration
- CIS contractor/subcontractor registration
- Bookkeeping advice
We ensure of a concise service and will also offer this service to any individual that has registered their company at Companies House but not completed the necessary extras.
We can give you a complete piece of mind and save you valuable time when it comes to company secretarial and making sure you are complying with company law.
Our company secretarial services include;
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Change of registered office
- Submission of statutory documents including Companies House confirmation statement (annual return)
- Preparing minutes of meetings
- Handle appointments or terminations of directors, shareholders and PSC’s
- Completion of share transfer forms and preparation of subsequent share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Advice on general company law
If you are a self-employed sub-contractor in the construction industry we can assist with all aspects of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) registration, advice, tax return filing and claims.
We can also manage CIS for contractors to avoid severe penalties and interest. Our in-depth knowledge can save you both time and hassle.
Our CIS services include;
- CIS registration and administration
- Calculation of deductions
- Production of payment statements to forward to your subcontractors
- Submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Record keeping
Our individual and corporate tax services often go hand-in-hand with accounting but can be a separate service for private individuals.
Our tax services include;
- Calculations and computations for self assessment, partnership, corporate, capital gains and CIS tax
- Individual and corporate tax advice, including how to minimise your tax bills
- Dealing directly with HMRC during tax enquiries and investigations
We ensure that your tax is taken care of by applying our extensive up to date tax legislation knowledge to all the work we do. We also ensure that your tax returns are completed correctly and are filed on time.
Let us take the strain away from you. Payroll and workplace pensions are complicated, both have strict deadlines and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
Our payroll and workplace pension services include;
- Processing and issuing payslips whilst complying with RTI rules
- Applying SSP, SMP and employee benefits where necessary
- Submitting CIS returns for contractors and subcontractors and creating and issuing vouchers
- Informing employers or monthly P30 payments due to HMRC
- Processing starters, leavers and year end
- Handling and resolving payroll queries
- Setting up workplace pension schemes for employers, processing and reporting to the pension provider and The Pensions Regulator
- Representation at payroll and workplace pension compliance visits from HMRC and TPR
Is your business incorporated, with a liability for UK corporation tax? Has your business been involved in the creation of new products, processes or services?
If so you could qualify for significant relief or credits
What costs are claimable?
Payroll, software, materials, utilities and subcontracting costs.
What are they worth?
Every £1000 of cost attributable to R&D attracts an enhancement of 230%.
For example; £100,000 of cost enhanced by £130,000 = £26,000 credit or relief, assuming corporation tax at 20%.
Losses can be surrendered at 14.5% yielding a credit of £18,850 given the above costs.
For what period can I claim?
You have 2 years from the year end in which the costs have been made to make a claim.
Who can Claim?
R&D can apply to any business in any sector, it is more likely to be found in manufacturing, engineering, software development, biotech or pharmaceuticals but successful claims have also been made in construction, transport, agriculture and countless others.
We can refer you to a recommended specialist who will be happy to carry out a no obligation initial assessment. We will liaise with them on your behalf, amend necessary returns and submit the amendments to HMRC.
VAT is complex, timely and can be costly if not done correctly. Allow us to save you brain space, time and money.
Our VAT service includes;
- VAT registration
- Advice on most appropriate scheme, software and administration
- Completion of VAT returns
- Submission of VAT returns in line with Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Representation at VAT visits from HMRC
We ensure that your VAT obligations are met by correctly calculating and submitting your returns on time